Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
For Younker Bros. Inc. including but not limited to Inland Gear websites.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Younker Bros. Inc. web sites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on any of the Younker Bros. Inc. web sites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Younker Bros. Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on all of the Younker Bros. Inc. web sites are provided “as is”. Younker Bros. Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Younker Bros. Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Younker Bros. Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Younker Bros. Inc. Internet site, even if Younker Bros. Inc. or a Younker Bros. Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Younker Bros. Inc. web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Younker Bros. Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Younker Bros. Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Younker Bros. Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Younker Bros. Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Younker Bros. Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Younker Bros. Inc. web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you are not fully satisfied with an item and wish to return or exchange it PLEASE CALL US FIRST for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) #.
- All returns made to Younker Bros. Inc. must be in the original box with all parts included in new condition.
- All Sales are final on gasket sets that have been opened.
- All returns must be sent with a copy of the original receipt, explanation of the problem and an RMA #.
- All returns for full credit must be received by Younker Bros. Inc. within 30 days of the product being received by the customer. (determined by UPS tracking #)
- Customer is 100% responsible for ALL shipping costs on returned items. Thus, if you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the original shipping cost incurred by us will be deducted from your refund.
- Credit will be issued after the product and its contents are inspected and found to be in brand new condition as shipped to the buyer. Exceptions on condition may be made for products manufactured by Younker Bros. Inc.
- All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, unless special considerations have been made. However, if the item was special order or shipped direct from the manufacturer we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 15%-25% on a case-by-case basis depending on what the manufacturer charges us.
- Shipments refused by you (the Customer) and returned back to Power Products Unlimited will carry an automatic 15% re-stocking fee deducted from the total credit owed.
- Any Orders that have been cancelled after 24 hours and the products have not been shipped, are subject to a 2-5% Processing fee.
Credit will not be issued in the following situations:
- Product has been installed and or used. (may not apply to items manufactured by Younker Bros. Inc.)
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to install and/or use.
- Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts.
- Seal on electrical parts is broken, or it is evident that electrical part has been installed or downloaded to vehicle.
- Product serial number does not match what was originally shipped to buyer.-Product is deemed not re-saleable due to customer’s actions.
- Electrical components such as sensors, FICM’s, IDM’s after they have been installed.
- Custom Tuners such as EFI Live, DP-Tuner, TS, MCC Tuned H&S, are not available for return.
- AutoEnginuity Scan tools after the software have been installed on a computer.
10. Product Warranties
Younker Bros. Inc. honors all manufacturer warranties. Any product that carries a manufacturer warranty must be warrantied through its respective manufacturer. Installed components which have failed, such as, turbo, injectors, injection pumps, etc., must be removed/shipped back to its manufacturer for inspection before replacement. Younker Bros. Inc. is not responsible for shipping products to manufacturers for inspection or the return shipping to the end user. Labor time is not paid by Younker Bros. Inc. Manufacturers will only pay labor if stated in the manufacturer’s warranty. Purchased products are available for warranty not return credit. All products manufactured by Younker Bros. Inc. carry a one year manufacturer defect warranty.
We at Younker Bros. Inc. want to ensure that you are refunded your core charge as soon as possible, but in order to do this, we need your help to follow these guidelines.
Younker Bros. Inc. requires that all cores be returned within 21 days from original purchase of product requiring core charge. Failure to do so can result in forfeiture of the entire core charge return.
Deferred Cores: If you were not charged an upfront core charge and you fail to return the core(s) within 21 days, you will be charged in full for the core(s). This is because appx. 14-21 days after we sell the product to you, we are automatically charged for these cores by the manufacturers.
All cores must be returned to original warehouse that original shipment was sent from. If a UPS return label is provided in the original shipment, use this tag. If one is not included, contact us immediately, and we can provide you with the correct address of where the core(s) must be returned to, as well as an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. DO NOT rely on the return address on the original label as a source for where to ship to.
If cores are shipped to the incorrect warehouse, your core money will be returned less the shipping cost for us to send the core(s) to the correct warehouse, or if you deferred the core you may be charged for the shipping amount.
All information relating to your core item is available on your account page (shipping address, phone number, RMA number), please log in or use this LINK to navigate to the core section. This core processing section also allows you to update your account with tracking numbers and ship dates to greatly speed up the core transaction process.
Cores that have been disassembled or have missing and/or damaged major components will not receive full core credit.
Younker Bros. Inc. has the right to alter this policy (i.e. extend the terms) for any reason. If you have an outstanding circumstance, contact us.
- GENERAL SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We do everything in our power to get your order processed and shipped in the shortest time frame possible. Most orders will ship out either same day or within 1-2 business days, some exceptions may include back ordered items or items shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow three (3) to ten (10) business days for delivery of in-stock items. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together. We will notify you if any item cannot be shipped within 30 days. If you would like to check inventory or estimated ship date please contact us via phone or e-mail.
- DOMESTIC SHIPPING OPTIONS
UPS Ground – This is our preferred method of shipping. A tracking number will be available usually within 1 day of shipping. Although UPS does give an estimate of 3-5 days for delivery, they do not guarantee the shipment for delivery within that time period.
UPS 3 Day Select – This shipping option will guarantee delivery 3 business days after it is picked up. A tracking number will be available usually within 1 day of shipping.
UPS 2nd Day Air – 2 day shipping via air transport. The cutoff for 2nd Day Air is 1:00pm PST in most cases. A tracking number will be available usually within 1 day of shipping.
UPS Next day Air – Next day air transport. The cut off for next day air is 1:00pm PST in most cases. Also, it is not available for all parts. If we cannot ship it Next Day Air, but the site said it could, we will contact the buyer and let them know. A tracking number will be available usually within 1 day of shipping.
Younker Bros. Inc. ships exclusively through UPS* on most orders considered non-truck freight. Younker Bros. Inc. will only ship to the 50 U.S. states and Canada. In the event that you, the customer, places an order to an International address other than Canada, Younker Bros. Inc. reserves the right to cancel the order and issue a full refund. For customers in Alaska, Hawaii and Canada please consider calling in your order so we can arrange suitable shipping.Separate Shipping and Billing Addresses
If you choose to use 2 different addresses for your order and you have not purchased parts from us before, it might cause a delay in shipping due to the verification process. If the delay in shipping concerns you, please call in your order.Signature Requirement
For your protection and ours, we ship almost all packages with a signature required for delivery. If you specifically want us NOT to require a signature for delivery, please make a notation in the “Order Comments” field you see on the order form.
PLEASE NOTE: Any insurance claims for damaged items and/or stolen goods from your doorstep that are NOT honored by the shipping carrier because you requested a signature not be required for delivery is NOT our responsibility. We will not cover the cost!
*Some items shipped directly from the manufacturer or alternative supplier may arrive via Fedex or USPS.