Your payment and personal information is safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure payment transactions. Data is encrypted so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Your privacy is our priority. This website is protected with SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption, the highest standard in internet security. We do not share or sell your personal information or email address with anyone.
GENERAL SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
We do everything in our power to get your order processed and shipped in the shortest time frame possible. Most orders will ship out either same day or within 1-2 business days, some exceptions may include back ordered items or items shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow three (3) to ten (10) business days for delivery of in-stock items. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together. We will notify you if any item cannot be shipped within 30 days. If you would like to check inventory or estimated ship date please contact us via phone or e-mail.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING OPTIONS
UPS Ground – This is our preferred method of shipping. A tracking number will be available usually within 1 day of shipping.
UPS 3 Day Select – This shipping option will guarantee delivery 3 business days after it is picked up. A tracking number will be available usually within 1 day of shipping.
UPS 2nd Day Air – 2 day shipping via air transport. The cutoff for 2nd Day Air is 1:00pm PST in most cases. A tracking number will be available usually within 1 day of shipping.
UPS Next day Air – Next day air transport. The cut off for next day air is 1:00pm PST in most cases. Also, it is not available for all parts. If we cannot ship it Next Day Air, but the site said it could, we will contact the buyer and let them know. A tracking number will be available usually within 1 day of shipping.
Younker Bros. Inc. ships exclusively through UPS* on most orders considered non-truck freight. Younker Bros. Inc. will only ship to the 50 U.S. states and Canada. In the event that you, the customer, places an order to an International address other than Canada, Younker Bros. Inc. reserves the right to cancel the order and issue a full refund. For customers in Alaska, Hawaii and Canada please consider calling in your order so we can arrange suitable shipping.
Separate Shipping and Billing Addresses
If you choose to use 2 different addresses for your order and you have not purchased parts from us before, it might cause a delay in shipping due to the verification process. If the delay in shipping concerns you, please call in your order.
For your protection and ours, we ship almost all packages with a signature required for delivery. If you specifically want us NOT to require a signature for delivery, please make a notation in the “Order Comments” field you see on the order form.
PLEASE NOTE: Any insurance claims for damaged items and/or stolen goods from your doorstep that are NOT honored by the shipping carrier because you requested a signature not be required for delivery is NOT our responsibility. We will not cover the cost!
*Some items shipped directly from the manufacturer or alternative supplier may arrive via Fedex or USPS.
Although we operate out of Spokane, WA, we have shipping warehouses all across the country. We do this because it usually speeds up the shipping to our customers. With multiple warehouses, most of our parts will reach the customer faster then if we shipped everything out of Spokane, WA. If you want to know which area of the country a part will be shipped out of, just give us a call. Also because we have multiple warehouses, we sometimes will ship a part a longer distance because the warehouse nearer is out of stock.
If you are not fully satisfied with an item and wish to return or exchange it PLEASE CALL US FIRST for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) #.
- All returns made to Younker Bros. Inc. must be in the original box with all parts included in new condition.
- All returns must be sent with a copy of the original receipt, explanation of the problem and an RMA #.
- All returns for full credit must be received by Younker Bros. Inc. within 30 days of the product being received by the customer. (determined by UPS tracking #)
- Customer is 100% responsible for ALL shipping costs on returned items. Thus, if you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the original shipping cost incurred by us will be deducted from your refund.
- Credit will be issued after the product and its contents are inspected and found to be in brand new condition as shipped to the buyer. Exceptions on condition may be made for products manufactured by Younker Bros. Inc.
- All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, unless special considerations have been made. However, if the item was special order or shipped direct from the manufacturer we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 15%-25% on a case-by-case basis depending on what the manufacturer charges us.
- Shipments refused by you (the Customer) and returned back to Younker Bros. Inc. will carry an automatic 15% re-stocking fee deducted from the total credit owed.
- Any Orders that have been cancelled after 24 hours and the products have not been shipped, are subject to a 2-5% Processing fee.
Credit will not be issued in the following situations:
- Product has been installed and or used. (may not apply to items manufactured by Younker Bros. Inc.)
- All Sales are final on gasket sets that have been opened.
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to install and/or use.
- Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts.
- Seal on electrical parts is broken, or it is evident that electrical part has been installed or downloaded to vehicle.
- Product serial number does not match what was originally shipped to buyer.-Product is deemed not re-saleable due to customer’s actions.
- Electrical components such as sensors, FICM’s, IDM’s after they have been installed.
- Custom Tuners such as EFI Live, DP-Tuner, TS, MCC Tuned H&S, are not available for return.
- AutoEnginuity Scan tools after the software have been installed on a computer.
Younker Bros. Inc. honors all manufacturer warranties. Any product that carries a manufacturer warranty must be warrantied through its respective manufacturer. Installed components which have failed, such as, turbo, injectors, injection pumps, etc., must be removed/shipped back to its manufacturer for inspection before replacement. Younker Bros. Inc. is not responsible for shipping products to manufacturers for inspection or the return shipping to the end user. Labor time is not paid by Younker Bros. Inc. Manufacturers will only pay labor if stated in the manufacturer’s warranty. Purchased products are available for warranty not return credit. All products manufactured by Younker Bros. Inc. carry a one year manufacturer defect warranty.